On 05/02/13 02:32:13 +0100, Sébastien Luttringer wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 8:15 PM, Perry Hargrave <resix...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Yussi <uc.dev.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> > and of course you can always fork and pick up the repository if you want to
> > keep Shifty alive. Actually if someone does become 'official' regarding
> > shifty please let me know and I will take down my repo to avoid confusion.
> >

> Why Uli not merge shifty and revelation into the main awesome repository?

I think that it would be better to merge some of the functionality and
not all of the code as shifty duplicates some things. awful.rules
comes into mind first...

There is also already some functionality merged, so it's sort of half
(more like 1/3-or-1/4-or-even-less) way done.

What we would need is get the most essential shifty functionality and
think it would be possible to integrate it.

I am not good at designing code, so I failed, whilst trying to do that
on my own and gave up at some point due to lack of time. If somebody
would think of a plan of attack, I would gladly help if I get some spare
time...

Cheers,

Ignas