Hi All,

I’ve been using an Windows XP Virtual Machine for quite a while now. I run it
headless and access it through RDP using remmina, running in Awesome – All
great – Especially that when I put remmina into “full screen mode” as it uses
the entire display, completely covering the tray. Then I just use <Mod 4> # to
change to another Awesome pane/desktop/? and so on.

Now for the strange/interesting part… I just setup a Windows 7 VM in Virtualbox
but this time, running headless and using remmina to RDP in, fullscreen mode
does NOT cover the entire screen, but leaves the tray (only uses the viewport?)

Anyone know where I should start to look to adjust the Windows 7 VM to use the
full screen rather than just the viewport? Virtualbox, virtualbox client
extensions, remmina, awesome, X, other???

Thanks in advance

Dave