Hello

I enabled titlebar for an application:

               { rule = { name = "xvkbd" },
                             properties = {floating = true},
                             callback = awful.titlebar.add  },

But when I'm moving it, Awesome shows an error:

               /usr/share/awesome/lib/awful/mouse/init.lua:186: mousegrabber
already running

I tried to remove 'moving windows with mouse' option from rc.lua but that
didn't help:

                clientbuttons = awful.util.table.join(
                                     awful.button({ }, 1, function (c)
client.focus = c; c:raise() end),