Jeremy Hankins <no...@nowan.org> writes:
> I'm new to awesome, so apologies if I'm not using the right forum or if
> I didn't pay proper attention to the right docs, but awesome-client is
> generating this error:
>
> Error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name
> org.naquadah.awesome.awful was not provided by any .service files

Sorry to follow up to my own problem, but in case someone else ever runs
into the same issue, I didn't have libdbus1-dev installed.  I missed the
dependency because the compile completed without problems, but when I
went back over the make output more closely I found it.

--
Jeremy Hankins <no...@nowan.org>