Hi List,

having used Tmux on the console and Stumpwm with X quite some time now,
I got used to have the same prefix (C-o) and more or less the same
keybindings for both WM's, so I don't have think about being on the
console or in an X session.

Now awesome is really awesome and a strong competitor to stumpwm and I
want to try it. Changing keybindings would be easy, but how to set a
keychord (Control + o) as prefix instead of single keys that have been
added to Mod4 is not so obvious (but maybe I missed something obvious
here).

Somebody somewhere asked about using C-M- as prefix (Control + Alt), and
the answer was basically 'you can't'.

--
cheers,
Thorsten