On 11/22/2011 08:58 AM, Anthony Petrov wrote:
Hi Omair,

On 11/21/2011 10:18 PM, Omair Majid wrote:
Thank you Danesh for your contribution! I've just pushed the fix to
JDK8
AWT repository.

My pleasure, thank you for the review and your feedback!

I'd like to request this be backported to JDK6 and JDK7 as well. The
same webrev should work (some lines are offset in 6 but the patch
applies fine). Let me know if you prefer a separate one for each
though.

I've just filed a SubCR for 7103610 to have this fix back-ported to a 7
update release. As with any such back-porting, this may take some time.
Please stay tuned.

I have push rights to jdk7u-dev and I would be happy to do the push on
Danesh's behalf.

That would be awesome! Please submit an approval request to the 7u-dev
mailing list. Also, please notify us when the fix is pushed so that we
could update the bug report.

Pushed: http://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk7u/jdk7u-dev/jdk/rev/f1d09dc7f9a7

Cheers,
Omair