Hi Alexander,

thank you for the review!

1. The problem is that I didn't find that root window ALWAYS starts with 0, 0 in X11 docs.
Could you please point such statement out to avoid uncertainty?

2. Checking insets against screen width and height can fail too. Example:
1st screen (0, 0, 1024, 768) - x, y, width, height
2nd screen (1024, 0, 1920, 1080)
Struts for the 2nd screen could be (1074, 0, 20, 0) - left, right, top, bottom.
So left strut 1075 fits in 1920 but should be 50 as inset.

PS: Just curious: you said that screen (1000, 50, 1000, 1000) is a valid case.
Is it valid for testing environment? As I see screens are left-top aligned.
It means that if two screens are located from left to right, they both have y == 0 regardless of their height. Usually insets are much less than dimensions of a screen and so strut minus screen edge should be less
than summary dimension of neighbor screens.
Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,
Oleg