Hi Sergey,

As you said there are 2 issues here. The first is about KeyboardFocusManager initialization in the main event loop. And the second about initialization of the KeyboardManagerManager itself where keystrokes are shared between contexts. Or do you mean if I remove the keystrokes sharing then the KeyboardFocusManager can be initialized in the toolkit thread? Is that what you mean?

--Semyon