On 18.09.15 10:36, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:

On 9/18/2015 3:07 AM, Sergey Bylokhov wrote:
04.09.2015 10:54, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
Hi Sergey,

I made the KeyboardFocusManager initialized lazy on the peer level.
Maybe you'll find it more acceptable.
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~ssadetsky/8130895/webrev.01/
It is not possible to decouple KFM and the app context it belongs.

Can you elaborate why it is not possible? storing of any data related
to appcontext in static context is a middle critical bug, we should
split it somehow.
Because each context has its own KFM instance which contains context
related state and provides context specific behavior. Otherwise it
wouldn't be needed.

And all these KFM instances shares the same keystroke via static context, but keystrokes is a appcontext specific data and each appcontext should have its own version of it.

--Semyon