Hello,

  Could you review the updated fix:
    http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alexsch/8076545/webrev.02

  - round is used instead of ceil
  - inverted scales are used

  Thanks,
  Alexandr.

On 10/30/2015 10:40 PM, Jim Graham wrote:
In this case round may be better. ceil() is more for cases where you needed "at least X amount of room", but I don't think a font size is an "at least this much" kind of case.

Also, I've been toying with the idea that use of ceil() and floor() in any DPI-adjustment equations should really be "ceil(val - epsilon)" or "floor(ceil + epsilon)" for some small value of epsilon chosen just large enough to prevent various round-off errors from affecting the outcome. One idea is for 1/256 as the value of epsilon since that could equate to the smallest measurable difference in terms of alpha or interpolation results (or 1/512 for "half the smallest quantum")...

            ...jim