In general the fix looks fine to me. All other cases can be covered via separate CRs.

On 03.03.16 18:31, Alexander Zvegintsev wrote:
Hi,

CCC is now in final state.

For these raised questions I filed following issues:
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8151184 [macosx] window does
not receive normal window events indicating the window is hidden
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8151189 Possible
getAppContext() NPE in java.awt.Desktop and java.awt.Taskbar

--
Thanks,
Alexander.