+1 assuming this is really the only use ..

You are updating the module-info and although there is one other class in there used
by java.desktop that is OK I believe since it is only used from JNI.
Also I will be sending out a webrev for that one soon.

We should some day revisit whether this functionality can be achieved without this class
but it did not look like there was a direct replacement anywhere.

-phil.