From: Alexandr Scherbatiy
Sent: 25 August 2016 22:14
To: Rajeev Chamyal
Cc: Phil Race; awt-dev@openjdk.java.net; Sergey Bylokhov; Victor Dyakov
Subject: Re: <AWT Dev> <Swing Dev>[9] Review Request JDK-8151787 Unify the
HiDPI splash screen image naming convention

Hi Rajeev,

You need to follow the following procedure for issues which require CCC
request:
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk9-dev/2016-June/004443.html

- add jdk9-fc-request label to the JBS issue
- update the JBS issue to add a comment whose first line is "FC Extension
Request"
- in that comment describe the remaining work to be done, the risk level, a
brief justification, and your best estimate of the date by which the feature
will be complete

Thanks,
Alexandr.