On 19.09.16 19:13, Andy Lee wrote:
Yes, I just tried my test case on JDK 8u112 and I can still reproduce
the JFrame leak.

And what about the latest jdk9?
https://jdk9.java.net/download

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 11:26 AM, Sergey Bylokhov
<sergey.bylok...@oracle.com <mailto:sergey.bylok...@oracle.com>> wrote:

    Hi, Andy.
    I suggest to check the latest jdk9 and jdk8. Do you able to
    reproduce this bug on jdk8u112?