On 19.09.16 23:02, Andy Lee wrote:
In JDK 9 the problem seems to be partially fixed; only the most recently
closed JFrame leaks (ie, a temporary leak).  I was unable to get Visual
VM to connect to the Java 9 process so I'm not exactly sure what was
preventing the last JFrame from being GC'd.

Can you place the code which uses JFrame somewhere? It seems that some of the related bugs were not backported, like:

I will check which one.

The Java 9 behavior would be sufficient to solve most of our major
issues, but it will be quite some time before it becomes feasible to
move our application to Java 9 so it doesn't really help us.

On Mon, Sep 19, 2016 at 2:51 PM, Sergey Bylokhov