On 29.09.16 22:14, Semyon Sadetsky wrote:
The previous way "to get screen bounds" is incorrect, and we will get
the same bug when toolkit method will be changed.
May be it is incorrect but it is working. It is better than correct and
not working. It seems we have returned to the beginning of the
discussion. I suggest to file a new bug to investigate "the correctness"
and the necessity to fix it 9. But the current fix is must for 9.

The usage of toolkit method here is incorrect, adding it again in this patch is also incorrect. The usage of GC which you remove is correct and should be preserved. The problem that the popups do not work is in the way how bounds are used. And this should be fixed.

--
Best regards, Sergey.