On 20.10.16 1:14, Philip Race wrote:
Well maybe but this isn't about adding deprecations it is just
about of getting rid of warnings for uses of APIs that are
already deprecated.

I though that if the code marked as deprecated is used inside deprecated method then this warning is not occurred, no? We can suppress all these warnings but later we will need to check all of them and deprecate the public methods which uses Applet as a parameters and return value, so probably we can save one step?

You are welcome to file a separate bug on that ...

-phil.