Hi, Manajit.
When the use clicks on the title bar then frame is moved to the either zoom or
minimize depending upon the System Preferences -> Dock setting.
With my fix if a frame state is MAXIMIZED_BOTH, the frame resizibility is set
to true to allow the frame to go to the set state (zoom or minimize). The frame
resizibility is reset back to false to maintain the MAXIMIZED_BOTH frame
behaviour proposed in my fix. If the “updateResizableAndMaximizeState(true) is
not called then a MAXIMIZED_BOTH frame becomes resizable and breaks the
behaviour.

I'm not sure that it works as intended:
    Frame f = new Frame();
    f.setSize(300,300);
    f.setVisible(true);
    f.setMaximizedBounds(new Rectangle(100,100,100,100));
    f.setExtendedState(Frame.MAXIMIZED_BOTH);

Try to click on the title of the frame above a few times.
The frame will be non-resizable even in the normal state.

--
Best regards, Sergey.