Title: [MailServer Resend]Resending quarantined email -- use caution when opening. [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Classes/Queries/Reports

Warning: Attachment contains virus code or meets the filtering/blocking rules.  Use caution when accessing the contents.

----- Original Message Header -----
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Classes/Queries/Reports
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc:
-----------------------------------

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links

--- Begin Message --- Hello all,

I am trying to grasp the path of creating and building a query,
applyiny the query to a queryForm or dialog and using the a query to
sort and range the designated information and then display queried
results on a report. I know how the Query Forms are created but
actually tracing the path of how and where the query forms are
called has been difficult for me. In 2.5 there is a standard report
called OnHand Inventory underneath Inventory Management, Reports.
When the class InventReport_OnHand is executed the query dialog is
executed and when the user presses ok the report is executed. If
there are any report and class-building gurus out there help me out!

Thanks bunches
DMS

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

--- End Message ---