Do what the kernel wants to do ...
Error came when tried to apply a unique index on fields dataareaid,
journalid and linenum.

When you get this error while upgrading from 2.5 to 3.0 ... then you
missed to put the old axsys.aod file into the old directory of the
new application ... means not all pre-syncronize dataupgrade
routines where run.

So you MUST put the file in the correct directory, start axapta
again do the pre-synchronize again and it should run.

br
karsten

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "asche9798"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM