Hello.
 I have Axapta 3.0 installed. I have the registration
keys also. When i start Axapta, i can see a window on
the Bottom-right corner which indicates that the
product is registered to me. Why are most of the
buttons including the Development environment lauch
button disabled?
 I checked the license screen. All the entries are
blank except the main serial. I have the serial
numbers for all of them. But they are longer than 7
characters and the fields dont accept more than 7
character length.
Can someone please help me out? i need a way to start
atleast.

Thanks,
Maruf

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail