Hello Maroof

This seems strange, send me your registration key and I can try to replicate the problem for you on my test machine. Your registration key may not be right so need to check it out, bye for now, Simon Khong

From: maroof [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 8:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] License Issue

Hello.
I have Axapta 3.0 installed. I have the registration
keys also. When i start Axapta, i can see a window on
the Bottom-right corner which indicates that the
product is registered to me. Why are most of the
buttons including the Development environment lauch
button disabled?
I checked the license screen. All the entries are
blank except the main serial. I have the serial
numbers for all of them. But they are longer than 7
characters and the fields dont accept more than 7
character length.
Can someone please help me out? i need a way to start
atleast.

Thanks,
Maruf

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Khong;Simon
FN:Simon Khong
TITLE:Management Consultant
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+61 3 98019946
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+61 3 98019946
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+61 417283839
ADR;WORK:;;1 Cheshire Court;Wantirna;Victoria;3152;Australia
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:1 Cheshire Court=0D=0AWantirna, Victoria 3152=0D=0AAustralia
ADR;HOME:;;1 Cheshire Court;Wantirna;Victoria;3152;Australia
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:1 Cheshire Court=0D=0AWantirna, Victoria 3152=0D=0AAustralia
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:20040314T214222Z
END:VCARD