Hi Rajiv,

I just remembered some of them. There were some questions that were related to intercompany trade, use of buttons and tabs in Sales Order and Purchase Order forms (for example: what is the tab Price / Discount for in Sales Order form), and warehouse management and quarantine management. That's all I can remember.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2004 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: Trade & Logestic exam

Ferry,

Do you remember the questions that were asked. Can you kindly compile and send. It would help a great deal to all? Please help here.

Raj

Ferry Widjaja <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Rajiv,

I agree with you. It's very 'academic'. Need enough experience on the Axapta
to pass the exam. I almost passed the exam. I got 68 of 70, and it made me
very depressed (Imagine that, 2 more points to get passed the exam, and I
failed!). I also suggest, read Warehouse Management training material
instead of Advanced Trade & Logistics training material. To pass the exam,
you have to expert on: Sales & Purchase Order, Bill of Material, Inventory
Management, Trade Agreement.

Ferry Widjaja