do you mean 3.0?! I think you want to get a v3.0 CD ...v2.0 is VERY old and never an official launched version so I expect you dont have a 2.0 CD

-----Original Message-----
From: royal_blue_3 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 5:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: New to Axapta

Thanks for the help guys.  I have acquired an Axapta 2.0 CD and have
installed the demo.  Unfortunately, it will not run the the set-up on
XP but it installs just fine on a 2000 box.  I have contacted
Microsoft and requested information about training and becoming
certified without being a Microsoft business partner.  She said I
should expect the e-mail tomorrow. I will post it here for those that
are interested.

Thanks

Jason

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Rajiv Lajmi"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> TechNet is a good start: http://technet.navision.com. You will need
to sign
> up (for free).
>
> Also, if you can get a hold of the Axapta installation CD, you can
install a
> demo version for free and it will give you access to the entire
system,
> inclduing system documentation, which will at least help you play
with the
> system.
>
> Rajiv
>

> From: Ed Tarnovsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] New to Axapta
> Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 14:14:34 -0700 (PDT)
>
> Gotta go work for less money and learn on the job
> courses only through mbp
> no books
>

> royal_blue_3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello Everyone!
>
> I have been a developer in Siebel for a few years and I am looking
> get into Axapta.  I am having a hard time finding even the simplest
> introductory material.  Nearly all the documentation I am finding is
> either marketing material or reviews of the product.  Can anyone
> point me in the right direction?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jason
>

> Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.