Axapta is an ERP solution. Straight out of the box it already has most levels of the functionality need to manage transactions from production to financial reporting.

it also has the ability to morph or be modified to suit the needs of the individual company through ongoing development by the customer and the retailer if they so desire.

Documentation can be had from the microsoft navision website.

Anurag Vaishy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am new to AXAPTA. Can any body give me details of what is it and
why we should use it. I want to get some reference books to begin
this technology.

Thanks

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here