Anuj

Sorry to ask you!! But whats SP1 and how do I get access
to it. And Again how do I run it. Some bacis steps would be
really helpful.

Regards
Peter Palal

anuj agarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Peter,

Please install SP1/SP3 for version 3.0. It will then
not crash by clicking on business relations.

Regards,

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM