From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 4:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Axapta Crashing

Raul,

Thanks for the the Steps. Let try trouble shooting it.

Regards

Peter

Raul Llorente Peña/OPENSOLUTIONS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hummm... I've tried it in a test environment we have.

There appears a message saying the actual user hasn't assingned any employee. I do so, and then the form appears without problem. Perhaps you have a SP problem... we got SP3.

If you want to try it anyway, open the AOT, go to the form smmBusRelTable, open Methods\Init, and put the cursor on init() line. Once there, press F9 or press the stop-hand icon to put a breakpoint. Then, go to menu, and try again ti access the bussiness relations form. Axapta will stop in that point.

Then, press F8 to go pass by pass until you detect the exact point where AXapta crashes. Note, instead, that you will need some minimum technical knowledges to analyse this... what i'm explaining is basic!!

Raúl Llorente Peña

Técnico de Desarrollo e implementación en
Microsoft Bussiness Solutions-Axapta
OPEN SOLUTIONS

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Do you Yahoo!?