Erudit,

Thanks! by varible cost and fixed cost i mean the following

Fixed Cost- eg cost of the machinery,

Variable cost - eg: the cost of materials used

Regards

Peter

ole_richardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Yifat,

It is not possible without modification to make axapta use average
cost in calculations and estimations. Axapta can only use either the
cost price of the item/dimension or the trade agreement price (for
quantity breaks, depending on the bom calc setup.

The argument for this is that axapta does not know "when this
calculation will be used" - and an average cost may be obsolete the
next time an receipt occurs.

Hope this helps,

Ole Nielsen

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Yifat Halili"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You can also run a BOM calculation off the item master, or off a
sales
> order. (this is more of an estimate)
>

> I am currently using average costing, and all my calculations are
> picking up my standard costing... only upon ending production does
the
> average costing calculation occur.
>
> Does anyone know how to make all calculations use the ave cost?
>

> Thanks
>
> ______________________________________
>
> Yifat Halili
>
> ________________________________

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129b8rnl8/M=298184.5285298.6392945.300117
6/

D=groups/S=1705001380:HM/EXP=1092209872/A=2164331/R=0/SIG=11eaelai9/*h
tt
> p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183351>
>

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=group
> s/S=:HM/A=2164331/rand=647972870>

>       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
subject=Uns