Estimated cost amount is calculated as sum of machinery and
materials costs:
Machinery costs: are taken from Cost group attached to operation.
Materials costs: are taken from Item table (dimensions and trade
agreements are taken into account)

Realized cost amount is calculated as sum of machinery and materials
costs:
Machinery costs: are taken from posted route and job card journals.
Materials costs: are taken from posted picking list journal.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], eGrabber Var

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129b8rnl8/M=298184.5285298.6392945.30011
7
> 6/

D=groups/S=1705001380:HM/EXP=1092209872/A=2164331/R=0/SIG=11eaelai9/*
> tt
> > p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60183351>
> >

> > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
> M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=group
> > s/S=:HM/A=2164331/rand=647972870>

> >       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> subject=Uns
> > ubscribe>
> >
> > *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM