I have Axapta 3.0 SP1.  I am trying to import General Journals (into LedgerJournalTable & LedgerJournalLines tables).  I have worked through all the issues but am having problems importing the three Dimensions.  It imports wrong data into the Dimensions Fields and ignores the Dimension field data that has been entered into the Excel Worksheet altogether.  I have created the template using the Excel Wizard and have not changed the template structure in any way.

I suspect it has something to do with the Dimension being an array datatype.

Has anyone had the problem & overcome it?

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here