Title: Message

Hi

The logic for master planning is

If the purchase line (or rather the inventtrans line) is not financially updated or physically updated then

    If InventTrans has dateInvent then consider dateInvent otherwise consider dateExpected.

The dateInvent is set only while picking the goods or registering the items so not relevant to purchline.

The date expected field on inventtrans is set as follows:

If the inventtransline has got transdate then transdate otherwise todays date.

The transdate is set as follows

If purchase line has confirmed delivery date then confirmed delivery date else purchase line’s delivery date.

Regards

harry