Hi,

I have been looking at different sources and materials for studying for my
Axpata exams. More places I have run into something called "Foundation
Library". Both a general but also one specific for Axapta.

Here is what they write on Partnersource:
"Foundation Library - Axapta (C)

Synopsis
This collection of tutorials can be used to provide an introduction to a new
subject, to reinforce prior learning, or for "just in time" type training on
a given process, procedure, or feature within your MBS solution. The
tutorials available in this library range in length from 2 to 8 hours.

Pricing
Foundation Library - Axapta (C)   245.58 Euro

Agenda
Contains online training sessions focused on the Axapta solution from
Microsoft Business Solutions."

Other than it is online can anyone tell me what kind of toturials they are?
Are they like the old training CD? Like the current eCourses?

Thanks in advance and greetings from Denmark,

Lars Brink
e-Regnskab.dk

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor