--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "rsherikar1"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 1)    There is check box called "Exclusive" in WC's. What exactly
> is this meant for? Please explain with an example.
>
> 2)    In Routing Groups/ Set Up Tab - We have "Activation"
> and , "Job Management". Please explain with an example what
happens
> and or what doesn't happen when we check or uncheck in this box
>
> 3)    Accumulated %age: This is over consumption for the raw
> material due to the yield of an operation. But we also have a
> Constant or a Variable Scrap that we can set up in the BOM's. So,
in
> an event where both are set up, how does Axapta compute the total
> over consumption. Is it including both or something else?
>

> 4)    If the "Line Item Type" in the BOM line is "Production",
> then Axapta creates a sub production order upon estimation even if
> the inventory of the line item exists. When the "BOM Line Item
Type"
> is "Item" then the Item is expected to be picked up from the
> Inventory.
>
> But does the Master Planning module create a Planned Production
> Order for an "BOM Line Item" whose "Line Item Type" is "Item" in a
> BOM when it not there in the inventory?
>
> Please provide an answer to the above questions

Question 1 The exclusive option is available for work centers not
the work center group.  It has an effect on scheduling and
calendars.  When a work center is set up as exclusive it means that
the work center will be reserved for a specific operation from start
to finish.  The job reservations for the work center are considered
exclusive, which means that a job reservation must be scheduled at
the start of the job.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM