This class is working fine.  It error just occurs with one item and not all items in the journal.

Mabel

Amit Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
you can check the reason of error yourself. Put the breakpoint on the add method of class info and when the error will be raised, you will be on the breakpoint. Then push Ctrl+Shift+F8 to go backward until you get the error condition. I am technical person so can only give you technical solutions.

Regards

Amit Jain

userm1837 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I am getting an error message Item# cannot create a record in table
ledger Transaction(tmpLedgerTrans). The operation failed.  This
occured while I was trying to reverse a posted journal.  Does anybody
know why this occured?

Thanks

Mabel

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Select Your State: Alabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Missippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Mexico New Jersey New York North Carolina North Dakota Oklahoma Ohio Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington Washington D.C. West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming

Purchase Refinance