Hi Mabel

Delete the *.aoc file which is located in client machine Axapta log directory or user profile Directory if didn't work stop the AOS and delete the axapd.aoi Application Index file located in Axapta Application Directory.

Lalith

userm1837 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I got the following error when running the Inventory/periodic/Close
and adjustment/close option.
Warning message Error in file:c:\Program
Files\Axapta\appl\standard\tmp\$tmp00010002.$$$ while writing in
record = 445DD0.  Windows error: Domain Error = 0.
Error code:33 = Check the error code in c file <errno.h>.
Any ideas as you why this is happening and how to resolve it.

Thanks

Mabel

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Do you Yahoo!?