Hi subbu ,

  Just add a restricted deleted action on 'paymterm'  with VendTable. This will not allow you to delete the record when you have transaction attached.

  This simple problem will not screw up your 'BIG' implementation in the USA!.

  For every issue there IS a SOLUTION.

Cheers and Wakeup !

JIM.

Subbu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ax3.0 with SP3:

Hi,
I have created a new vendor and attached payment terms to 'A'.
I went to the table and deleted record 'A'. Now, I came to the
vendor which I just created and found still its using payment
terms 'A' even though its deleted at the table level.

I have two questions.

1. Do you think if it is allowed to delete a record when its in use?
   is it not violating the RDMS concept against the data integrity?

2. Its still showing up the 'A'. I cleared the user cache, but still
its showing 'A' for the vendor.

I am just wondering if you accept this issue with me.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!.
Is Axapta going to screw my Implemetation ( Largest in USA )? I
don't want to support this type of systems!.

Thanks,
Subbu

Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.

Do you Yahoo!?