Kimden: Dick Howard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gönderilmiş: Per 04.11.2004 16:28
Kime: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Konu: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Multiple workcenters parallel using same
operation name

The setup you show is erroring because the primary/secondary need to
reference the same step and operation, not 10/20 and 1/2 like you have
attempted to define.

This Axapta function is commonly used to schedule secondary resources
for the same capacity reservation as the primary and would be used to do
something like synchronize scheduling for an operator and a tool with
the machine that they serve. The route would look like this.

10 Primary Drilling NC Machine #1
10 Secondary 1 Drilling NC Operator #3
10 Secondary 2 Drilling NC Jig #14

Notice that the Step "10" and Operation "Drilling" is common for all
three route lines. There is a Primary and two Secondaries. This "binds"
the resources for scheduling purposes.

When scheduling is run the operator and the jig will be scheduled for
the same working time as the NC Machine.

What you are trying to do is commonly referred to as "alternative"
routing, where an alternate resource is used to share the work. Axapta
will not do this scheduling-wise because it will do the entire capacity
reservation on the same resource from start to finish. However, when
adding lines to the Route Card journal one can choose to "charge" the
hours against an "alternate" work center. For example, the journal line
will default to the resource listed on the Production Route when a new
line is added to the journal, but the user can override this. In you
case the NC machine would have reservations for the order, but on the
journal line General tab, this could be changed to Work Center "Drill
Press 1" before posting the journal.

Hope this helps to clarify your case.