Vaibhav you are a life saver. Thanks for replying to my problem.

What do you mean by the main table?

Thanks,

Bob

Bob Brinker
Oakdene Group, Inc.
2625 Butterfield Rd. (Suite 212E)
Oak Brook, IL 60523-1261
(630)368-1046 x/230
(630)368-1050 (Fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

vaibhav pednekar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/09/2004 05:17 PM PST
Please respond to Axapta-Knowledge-Village

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:
bcc:
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Need Help With a Big Problem: Inventory Dimenion Size Errors: Sales Orders

hi bob,

for those items in the sales order line, go to main
table and check the dimension group specified for
those items.

If the Size dimension i that dimension group is
Active, check whether your items should also have a
sized specified when you create the sales / purchase
/production orders

If not then uncheck the Active check box for size of
that respective Dimension group.

If the Active check box for Size - "Item dimension"
for that specific dimension is not checked and still u
are receiving the error, then please check whether any
customiztions done on item dimensions.

with best regards
vaibhav pednekar