Roberto,
Have you tried to set the General round-off parameter to 0.01?

Can you provide more info?  Are you converting from USD or to USD?
And what is the other currency?  Also, what is the Maximum penny-
rounding in secondary currency parameter set to (navigate General
ledger > Setup > Parameters)?

Thanks,
Jacqy

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], roberto pineda

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM