It is a mistery... I retyped the amounts for every
transaction in the journal, and the problem
disappeared.

Some of that lines were generated by a programmed
process, maybe I need to round them before adding to
the journal.

Thanks for the help!! :-)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/kGEolB/TM