Good morning,

We are currently seeking Axapta professionals with the following skill set for opportunities in Denmark and the US.

Support Process Engineers

Software Developers

Software Test Engineers in SCM and Finance

Lead Program Managers

Testing Engineers

      Program Managers in Financials and Life Sciences

Compensation will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.

If you are interested in hearing more about these opportunities, please contact me ASAP.

Kindest Regards,

George E. Martin

Account Executive/Sr. Resource Manager

Global IT Resources