Dear All,
    I'm workin with a client who in running Axapta 3.0.
The database Server is of the following:
Database Size: 26 GB
OS: WIN 2003 IBM X255 Server
RAM: 4 GB
RAID 5

AOS Server is of the following:
OS:WIN 2003 IBM X225 Server
RAM 1 GB,

There is a 100 User Licence

However during peak hours, the application just becomes too slow and
one has to wait for a long time for transactions to take place. Can
you suggest some h/w or s/w remedies pronto for this issue.

Regards
Arijit Basu

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:03:58 +0000 (GMT), MARTINUS GETTY SANTIKA
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What do you mean did't work, did you find the error
> or you din't know what to do next?
> But just for your verification:
>   - Have set up the OLAP server yet?
>   - Have you do transfer cube ?
>   - Have you do process  cube?
>
> rgds
> MGS
>
> --- ali_cetin_cetinel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Do you know the way of carrying cube definitions
> > from one analysis
> > server to another after copying all databases? After
> > copying the
> > databases i could see the cube definitions on the
> > screen but they
> > didn't work.
> >
> > Thanks

> http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com