From: Subrahmanyam Mamidi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 12:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: History and Outstanding Software Problems

Hi Danny,

Can you please inform me the link on the partnersource/Guide?. I really need that to validate any concerns we have.

Thanking you,
Subbu

Danny Gaethofs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Steen,

After writing this I finally found the list. It is available on
PartnerGuide. Due to the recent transition of the service support
system to eSupport I probably could only see a limited number of
outstanding request the last days.

So I found the answer to my question. Thanks anyway for your help.
I am or was not looking for a specific problem. I was looking for an
overview of all problems reported by users or partners.

The intention is to anticipate or at least be aware of problems that
exist in the version customers are using.

regards,
Danny Gaethofs

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Steen Rabøl
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Such list does not exists for the public , but…. What is you
looking for ?

>   _____

Software
> Problems
>

> Dear all,
>
> I have been searching PartnerSource and PartnerGuide to find an
> overview of the latest service requests (ALL Problems Reported and
> all solved).
>
> I seem not able to find this overview. Can someone help me out and
> tell me where I can find it.
>
> regards,
> Danny
>

> Sharing the knowledge on Axapta.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129atrupu/M=298184.5584357.6650215.30011
76/D=gr

oups/S=1705001380:HM/EXP=1101312370/A=2434971/R=0/SIG=11eeoolb0/*http
:/www.n
> etflix.com/Default?mqso=60185400> click here
>

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=298184.5584357.6650215.3001176/D=groups/S=
> :HM/A=2434971/rand=294583621>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
subject=Unsubsc
> ribe>
>
> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!

Do you Yahoo!?
Discover all that’s new in My Yahoo!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here