From: Ahmed Ibrahim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 November 2004 13:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Customer inquiry

Thanks James,

I will try to go through custinvoicetrans and will look at standard reports.

Ahmed.

James Flavell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think since you mention balance here then you have to focus on the custtrans.  If you wanted just list of sales and credit notes then custinvoicetrans would be okay but since you seem to be wanting something with balance then you need to use custtrans I would expect.  This can be a bit tricky and I suggest oyu look at the standard reports such as external or internal customer account statement (I tend to just reuse the query logic of this and add my own required format)

James