From: anton_tjiptadi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 January 2005 2:40 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Lookup table in EDT ?

Hi,
I want to add lookup table in my EDT which is relate to some table,
ex : PurchTable.

I want to filter the data to show only some record, for ex : data
with Dimension(4) = "TNG"

nb : this EDT, I'm gonna use it in Dialog so user can lookup table
first to insert the value in that DialogField.

Can anyone help me ?
thanks in advance,
Anton