Hi Arijit,

Thank you for the reply.
We have

1. Around as of now 120 users ( may be this would be the maximum).
2. Connectivity is through Citrix clients. we have three Citrix servers for the load balancing and they wil be selected by the clients automatically during the login time.
3. We are located in around 12 locations including USA, Germany & UK.
4. we have around 84 interfaces, 2 customizations and 3 Axapta Localizations with 3 database for each localization.

Can you pls share ur exeriences with me?.

Thanks in advance,
Subbu

Arijit Basu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,
Can you give some more details about the nos of users, nos of
locations, connectivity etc. I may be able to help you then.