"I know that what I am doing  100% wrong by deleting some
transactions in Transtables which I shouldnot be doing.."

You've got that part right!  I cannot tell you what tables you need
to look for, but the "best" way was to look at the vouchers (look at
the audit trail for example) that was posted for the exchange
adjustments and then reverse them manually!

Good luck!

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Subrahmanyam Mamidi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I mistakenly ran Exchange Adjustments under AP---Periodics---
Exchange Adjustment...

> I troied to figure it out what and tables it updated , but I am
not sure if I am complete

> I cleaned up some entries in
>
> LedgerTrans
> VendTrans
> VendSettlemnt
> LedgerBalanceTrans
> LedgerBalancdDim
>
> Or How can I revert back??>
>
> I would like to know what and all tables are touched. I know that
what I am doing  100% wrong by deleting some transactions in
Transtables which I shouldnot be doing..

> But I need to know which tables will be updated.. I couldn't
figure it completely for a momement..

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/kGEolB/TM