Just checked it now. its happening in 3 tier. not in 2 tier. I am using AX3 , SP3 full patches applied....

Is anyone having the same problem??

thanks,

Subbu

Subrahmanyam Mamidi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Today it happend to me AX3.0 SP3.0........

real x,y,z; won't compile where as

real x;
real y;

real z;

will compile..............

Will look into other rnvironments though...

thanks,
subbu

Girish B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Myrl, this is very scary error. Right now i dont have
2.5 installed on my system to check and I am not sure
why this problem occured. I would suggest you to
restart the system again, i know its a stupid advice
but many times when some weird thing happened , in
axapta, restarting did work for me. Many times i never
found what was the reason for the problem and why
restarting corrected the same.

  good luck,

cheers,
Girish