LOL. Name collision!. Subbu is one of my collgues in Wipro Tech Banagalore. The name subbu is a common name in Madra/Bangalore, India . My collegue Subbu and myself reproduced the problem and solved it with Preston's hint. We are so happy that we could reproduce and solve the problem, he replied LOL from my desk LOL!.

-Padamaj
Wipro Technologies

Subrahmanyam Mamidi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Padmaja,_WIPRO

 who is Subbu?.

THANKS & Regards,

Subbu
SDBC

Padmaja Iyingar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Preston,

Its perfect. Your assumption is right. I tried to change  to

real _quantity, _price from  real quantity, price..

ha ha ha ha..It wroks now.

Thanks Preston for the tip.

regards,
Subbu

"Preston A. Larimer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

More than likely some one has added a new EDT named either x, y, or z.  When you have a declaration like this

Int x, y, z;

Then later add a new EDT of the same name as x, y, or z you will get compile errors on existing classes that have the above declaration, the fix is to find your new EDT, and rename it, or modify the class so the declaration is on multiple lines such as

Int x;

Int y;

Int z;

You can file this with the bug where you have to use a semi-colon (;) on a blank line to signify that declarations have ended and code starts when your first line of code starts with a variable having the same name as an Axapta EDT, Table or Class.

-Preston