Hi

  1. Temp table does not hold any data. If you define a table as temp table that won’t be created in Back-end. Data is created in temp table on the fly and got deleted as soon as the process is over.
  2. Do you mean Value of the Checkbox (i.e. 0 or 1) by using the term Status of the check box? For entering the value of checkbox in database u need not write any method. Define a checkbox type field; true/false value will be automatically stored in the database.

Krish

From: Varden Morris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 5:55 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Edit problem on form

Sorry. Here is the attachment.

Ashi Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

A lot of thanks for showing a interest in my problem what i thought is a better idea is to just send you all the xpo's which are there in my project.

Again thanks a lot i am working on whatever links that you have provided.

Once again thanks a lot.
Keep smiling Roy..........................
Krishnendu Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Compashi

Please tell me whether I have correctly understood your problem
1. You have created a Form with a datasource which is a Temp table
2. You have added a check box column which is an unbound control.
3. Now you want some action to be performed on clicking the check box

Also the following point is not clear to me.
1. As you are using a temp table why couldn't you put the check box as a
part of the table. And after the action is performed re-initialise it to
False.

Anyway, you also have a solution to create an edit method in the form
datasource and add that method in the datamethod property of the
checkbox. You can see the example of CustOpenTrans form where MarkTrans
edit method is created in the data source CustOpenTrans to hold data in
the MarkTrans checkbox in the grid.

Thanks
Krish